Great project opportunity for ACS/ISE NCE focused on: 802.1x, Cisco ISE (wired, wireless, and VPN), Cisco ACS,Consultative ability and technical skills to establish trusted advisor status from an engineer to an executive level is required. Advanced consulting services to assist customers with creating effective IT governance, risk management and compliance programs. In this role, you will be required to travel up to 50% domestically (including Alaska and Hawaii).
- Routing and switching infrastructures, collaboration (voice, video, Cisco Telepresence, instant messaging, desktop sharing, etc.) solutions, and data center & cloud solutions.
- Identity related architectures and solutions
- complex VPN solutions (GETVPN, DMVPN, Zero-touch deployments such as CVO-related and Cisco Prime-related),
- consultative-led approaches for addressing customers'
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years' experience in information security industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience consulting or professional services
- Minimum of 1 years specialization with identity solutions and products (ACS, Cisco ISE, 802.1x, etc.)
- Experience with IT governance, risk management, and compliance programs desired.
- Certification: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) desired
Project Specific Notes: Work Env: 1. ISE specialist supporting Cisco IT. This has high visibility with the first portion of the project involving a migration from ACS 4.x to 5.x. The second portion will be the migration to ISE. Must have ISE expertise to ensure the 5.x migration is done properly to support the ISE environment.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to email@example.com Please reference job code 16177 when responding to this ad.