Grand Rapids, MI; Ann Arbor, MI
Full-Time $85,000 - $95,000
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Location:Grand Rapids, MI
We are a producer and provider of a variety of chemicals to industrial clients throughout the Western United States.
At this time, we are looking for a Plant Manager with a Chemical or Mechanical engineering background to direct and coordinate activities of the plant and oversee the processing of materials by managing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
What you will be doing:
• Day to day management of operations of assigned facility
• Develop and maintain an annual budget
• Plan, develop and implement site specific policies and goals
• Develop or revises standard operational job procedures and working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with standards
• Ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements
• Represent Company and act as liaison between Company and customers.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
• 5+ years experience in industrial or chemical manufacturing plant
• BS degree or higher in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Ability to work with hourly employees and interfacing with clients
• Good organizational skills
• Strong PC & software skills
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in Maintenance Management.
- Previous experience managing mechanical integrity/reliability program, PSM experience strongly preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for the right individual.
So if you are a Chemical or Mechanical Engineer who enjoys working in a fast paced manufacturing setting and have experience with than we want to see your resume.
Job ID: AH-MechancialEGR
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: AH-MechancialEGR -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Russ Holland | Senior Recruiter | CyberCoders
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.