Long Beach , CA; Los Angeles, CA
Full-Time $60,000 - $160,000
Corporate Sales - Relocation and Household Goods - HHG
A leader in corporate relocation service, moving & storage has an opportunity for an experienced Territory Manager with HHG (household goods) sales experience. Must be a hunter with a track record of recent quota busting success. Excellent comp plan and benefits.
What you will do:
- Target corporate accounts to win the business for their moving & relocation needs
- Promote our services based using our marketing collateral and tools we provide
- Build a solid base of clients and accounts to increase sales in your territory
- Manage a pipeline and provide forecasts on a regular basis
- Work with our team of experts who are there to support as you build a base of satisfied customers.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of corporate level sales experience
- Moving & Storage, Corporate relocation and/or HHG (Household Goods) experience Required!
- Work independently from your home office
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM
What we offer!
- Excellent compensation based on ability and experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A team of professionals to support your efforts who are motivated by your success
- Work from Home - Anywhere in Southern California
- 25% travel
As our Business Development Manager you will represent us in the Southern California territory. If you have account management and sales experience in Moving / Relocation / Household goods and a track record of sales success assisting corporate clients, Forward your resume today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Job ID: DD-13-HHG-SALES
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: DD-13-HHG-SALES -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Dorinda Dorsey | Senior Recruiter | CyberCoders
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.