Adecco Staffing is currently seeking candidates to fill several positions for Cirque du Soleil in Irvine, CA November 14th through December 22nd, 2013 (dates approximate).
POSITIONS CURRENTLY OPEN/AVAILABLE:
* BOX OFFICE CLERK: Sell tickets at the window using Cirque du Soleil ticketing system.
* USHER: Seating of customers, including handicapped and elderly people; Participate in crowd control and follow-up of Cirqueï¿½s rules (e.g. black outs, no smoking/no cameras in the Big Top)
* FOOD & BEVERAGE: Sell food and drinks to the public. Operate cash register and credit card machine. Must have Food Handler's permit. Mixologist 12 license is a plus, but not required.
* MERCHANDISING CLERK: Must have prior cash handling experience to including operating a cash register and credit card machine. Prior Retail experience a plus! Outgoing personality a must to sell tour items and souvenirs.
* PREP COOK: Must have prior experience. On feet for your entire shift.
* DISHWASHER: Ability to work in a fast paced, warm environment.
CANDIDATES WILL WORK ONSITE AT: The Cirque du Soleil tent located in Irvine, CA at the Orange County Great Park!
HOURS: 6 days per week, Tuesday through Sunday (most Mondays off# typically you will work weekday evenings and during days/evenings on the weekends. Some positions require daytime hours.
Work environment considerations: Considerable standing and walking is required for most positions, prior experience required for certain positions please read descriptions carefully. Please note: PUNCTUALITY is a MUST; tardiness will NOT be tolerated and will result in Cirque ending the assignment.
This is a contract ONLY position for the length of the Cirque du Soleil show in Irvine, CA.
To apply, please reply to this posting and attach a MS Word Formatted Resume. You may send your resume to Annette.Maggard@adeccona.com and in the subject line please enter: Cirque du Soleil / USHER #or the name of the position you are interested in). You may also call Annette Maggard at 866.892.5140x199 for any questions.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO M/F/D/V Diversity Works Here.
Must be able to work as an Adecco W2 employee no subcontracting, sponsorships etc.
Minimum Education Required: High School
Years of Experience Required: Entry Level
Expected Travel Time: None