Are you passionate about working on the most cutting-edge eCommerce and online retail technology? Are you driven to work at a industry leading technology company working on huge data sets? Do you want to work for a game-changing company while having a great time at work....yes while at work!?!? If you are ready to make the leap to an exciting company with huge opportunity for growth, with a great work-life balance and culture this may be the opportunity for you!
Backed by multi-million / billion $$ brands, we are changing the face of eCommerce and digital retail related technology. This is a great opportunity for an outstanding candidate to architect, build and lead up real-time portions of our core eCommerce technology and business architecture. If you want to work on bleeding-edge technology handling billions of transactions a day, this may be the opportunity for you!
If you are a senior level Java developer with Order Management Systems (OMS) experience, please read on
What's in it for you:
- Work in an exciting, evolving environment on the forefront of various data analytics and eCommerce solutions
- Solving really challenging technical issues
- Relocation assistance for top candidates looking to move to the Bay Area!
- Competitive pay, lucrative bonus & amazing work culture and benefits
- Work with the best and the brightest to promote and execute on exciting technology solutions
What you need:
- BSCS (MS preferred) and 7+ years of relevant industry development experience, 5+ years with Java / J2EE
- Should have hands on experience for eCommerce related OMS system architecture and development
- Strong OOP / OOD experience
- Agile environment test experience
- Should have some experience with Struts / Tiles, JMS, Spring, Servlets, JSP, JSBC and other Java technologies
- Some front-end experience with JScript, XHTML, HTML, DOM, XML, Ajax, etc.
- SOAP, REST, XML or other Web Services experience
- Some exp. writing SQL / JDBC for sizable OLTP database back end.
- Knowledge of SQL query analysis tool(s), optimizing techniques and continuous query tuning
- Should have eCommerce or related experience with Order Management Systems (OMS)
- Some RDBMS / Data Access experience is a big plus: i.e. SQL, DAO, JDBC
- Nice to have some Object-relational mapping (ORM) tech experience like Hibernate or iBatis
What you will be doing:
- Implementing highest-quality code in an agile SW development environment
- Designing, developing, Architecting, optimizing major high-volume big data, analytics & business intelligence systems
- Define, develop, document the OMS (order Management system)
- Developing and designing with the following in mind: reliability, scalability, simplicity, performance, manageability, etc.
- Producing, maintaining accurate, highest quality technical and system documentation
- Much more!
So, if you are a senior or Principal level Java / J2EE developer with Order Management Systems (OMS) experience, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.