Unleash your potential at IGT as our new Maintenance Mechanic!
IGT is the global leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems. We are driven to be innovative – developing and delivering award-winning products and technology. Innovative thinking, career development, and the freedom to express new ideas in a casual environment create the dynamic IGT culture.
Our Facilities team is seeking a qualified Maintenance Mechanic with expertise to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting/diagnostic as well as repair maintenance work to building, production and HVAC assets, including conveyors, electrical circuitry, motors, pumps, heaters HVAC, kitchen equipment, plumbing, fire suppression systems, air compressors and emergency generators. The qualified person must have safe work practices.
· Maintains and repairs assigned roof areas, installs, test and verifies network cabling, 1st responder to hot/cold HVAC calls.
· Utilizes blueprints, drawings, diagrams and other technical data to troubleshoot production, building and facility breakdowns as well as determine spare parts required for such repairs.
· Fabricates and assembles parts as required for repairs utilizing hand and power tools.
· Fabricates and installs piping systems for air, water and drain systems.
· Moves and replaces machinery and apparatus using fork lifts and other equipment handling gear.
· Trains and certifies employees and outside contractors on IGT's powered Industrial Trucks.
· Collaborates with outside contractors for various maintenance and repair projects.
· Updates the iMaint Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to reflect proper work order status including resource, inventory, equipment downtime and applicable comments.
· 2 - 5 years industrial experience with HVAC/Electrical and plumbing.
· 5+ years Industrial electrical experience (Journeyman preferred).
· Must be detailed oriented, show proven troubleshooting/diagnostic skills.
· Must be customer focused and be able to problem solve issues within a team environment and independently as well.
· Must be aware of OSHA guidelines.
· Should have Forklift experience and CMMS knowledge (iMaint preferred) as well as Microsoft Office experience.
Candidate is able to engage in moderate physical labor for extended intervals - Feel, reach, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, sit, smell. Move 100 lbs, lift 50 lbs and work outdoors in various weather.