Work with internal IGT departments and external customers to obtain technical information required to complete the assigned tasks.
Work closely with various IGT departments including, but not limited to, Software Duplication, Compliance, Parts Distribution, Credit and Planning to ensure timely and accurate quotation processing and order completion.
The successful applicant must be able to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment as well as manage tasks on an individual basis.
· Strives for continual accuracy on all orders
· Deals directly with customers to ensure timely and accurate documentation and delivery of parts
· Ability to Execute all or a majority of the tasks comprising semi-routine order fulfillment workflows
· Completes semi-routine tasks and solves problems in effective ways
· Tasks impact many aspects of a few short-term Order Fulfillment operations, particularly error free order processing
· Actions may influence the work of other team members
· Supports the development of semi-routine techniques and approaches
· Recognizes deviations from semi-routine practices and recommends appropriate next steps
· Processes orders for all jurisdictions
· Coordinates between IGT departments regarding order status, compliance issues, pricing, preparation of signature packages and assisting in entry of delivery documents
· Reviews interdepartmental forms and/or documentation for accurate information and works with department stake holders to obtain the information to process the order timely
· Configures orders as required
· Processes and updates ship short information as parts become available and updates sales orders
· Responds to and rectifies quality assurance and order configuration issues
· Responds to and updates databases with issues for orders entered
· Supports departmental projects to continually improve processes and procedures
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize work flow.
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· 2+ years' experience in the Gaming Industry
· Knowledge of IGT's products and policies as well as a thorough understanding of IGT's various machines and parts.
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions pertaining to the shipping and receiving of gaming software.
· Proficiency with SAP including order entry, deliveries and MD04.
· Proficiency in Microsoft products: Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and Visio
· Knowledge of Customer Response Management Ticketing applications and Centralized Call Center Systems