Sales and support of Global Services services to top tier Verizon/Terremark customers. These accounts are Fortune 100 enterprises and require interaction with the most senior levels, VP and "C" levels, of the customer organizations as well as high ranking executives within Verizon/Terremark.
- Identifying, qualifying and driving to closure enterprise IT, security solutions and cloud computing services to CIO and other C-level decision makers.
- Developing and executing on focused sales strategies across many vertical markets. Involvement ranges from proposal development, developing SOWs through to the activity associated with managing the contract process to closure of the deal.
- Leveraging all solutions and resources to exceed customer value expectations. Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained by ensuring all projects are delivered with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Continually assess opportunities for additional business with new and existing customers.
- Develop and execute on business plans with the VzB account team. Engage internal resources early and often as determined based on the account.
- Maintain sales discipline and leverage a well thought out opportunity and territory management plan to allow for rapid develop of assigned territory resulting in revenue contribution and sales opportunities that move through the process quickly.
Anticipates future technology, marketplace trends and business evolution and integrates solutions into business strategy. Typically responsible for negotiating with senior leaders to influence business strategy and direction.
Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intagible factors. Exercises leadership and judgement in developing methods, techniques and evaluation of criteria for obtaining results. Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements. Typically leads complex projects and directs junior level personnel. Must be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced skills to perform complex work for a functional area and general knowledge of other areas; requires independent thinking; demands full use and application of principles, theories, concepts and technologies. Generally requires a BS degree or Masters degree and a minimum of 7+ years experience in a related discipline.
- Must include experience in closing multi-million dollar managed services, professional services and outsourcing deals. Must show demonstrable experience in developing C-level relationships and business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis. Must show experience in developing C-level account targeting strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers across a broad spectrum of solutions.
Preferred Knowledge/Specialized Skills:
- Individual will posses strong written and oral skills and demonstrated ability to work in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results.
- Experience working at one of our major competitors (i.e. AT&T, Rackspace, Savvis) is preferred.
- Senior level knowledge in Cloud Computing, Managed Security Services or IT Solutions practice area. Be conversant in Global Service related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Other industry certifications (ITIL, CWSP, GIAC, ISSEP, ISSMP) and vendor certifications (Cisco, RSA) are desirable.
Normal office conditions generally apply. Travel may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.