About the Job
If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join our Sales team at Central Payment! We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial Outsides Sales Reps to market our credit card processing services and social media tools to businesses across the country.
As an Outside Sales rep with Central Payment, you will identify customer needs in terms of merchant services, digital marketing and loyalty program solutions and suggest Central Payment services that best meet their business needs. You will also conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients to maintain strong working relationships and grow your book of business.
Additional responsibilities of the Outside Sales Rep include:
- Explaining Central Payments bundled credit card processing and digital marketing/loyalty program services in simple, effective and persuasive terms
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
- Collaborating with your Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Providing first-time customers with a free new programmed credit card terminal and helping to reprogram existing terminals
- Working closely with Central Payment colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support, Web Development and other departments to meet your sales goals
As an Outside Sales Rep with Central Payment, you must possess exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills as well as a positive attitude. As an independent contractor, you must be driven to succeed and be able to work independently to build your book of business. You must be diligent, charismatic, innovative and customer-service oriented. As a representative of Central Payment, you must project a professional appearance and demeanor to inspire confidence in your customers.
Additional requirements of the Outside Sales Rep include:
- High school degree required; college degree or some college a plus
- Ability to pass a background check
- Basic computer literacy
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Experience with sales, business development, managing customer relations and/or companies such as Avon, Mary Kay, Vector/Cutco, etc. a plus
At Central Payment, we offer limitless opportunities and growth potential to all dedicated and motivated Outside Sales Reps. We provide extensive support and comprehensive training so our Outside Sales Reps can hit the ground running and continue to succeed. Our unique bundled digital marketing and merchant services gives Outside Sales Reps an edge in the field that competitor vendors lack.
Additional benefits for the Outside Sales Rep include:
- Uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives and long-term residual income based on merchants processing volume
- Multiple awards, honors and contests throughout the year
- Phenomenal professional training (optional), support with a Sales Director, online tools and live conference calls
- Flexible hours so you can set your own schedule
- Professional marketing literature, business cards and sales notebooks offered
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office/agent portal environment for client account management
- Recession-proof growing industry
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you!