ID 6773 Location US-NY-New York
Firm Services Tax Consulting - State and Local Tax Services Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of Building Value with Values, Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
This position would coordinate, manage and oversee the State and Local tax compliance/consulting work and be a resource for other State and Local tax compliance/consulting projects.
Your role will include, as noted above, managing, coordinating and overseeing the SALT compliance/consulting work. It is anticipated that this position will help generate and uncover SALT opportunities within existing office clients. You will be expected to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Manage, direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client.
- Formulate and deliver innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies.
- Research and consult on complex tax matters.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment.
- BS in Accounting required.
- Minimum of 4 years income/franchise experience - preferably in public accounting.
- CPA required.
- Ability to manage and grow strong client relationships.
- Effective writing, communication and tax research skills.
- Advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
- Proven project and staff management a plus.
- Experience with tax technology a plus.
Apply for this opportunity:
- Apply for this opportunity online
- Email this opportunity to a friend
Go back to your homepage
Need further assistance?
Powered by the iCIMS Talent Platform (Opens new window)
Applicant Tracking Software