So, if you are a Webmaster, Web Content Manager, or Web Developer with experience with SQL, MySQL, IIS, HTML SharePoint, Graphic Design, or Microsoft Web Server and/or Development, please read on!
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us
1. We transform rocky school districts to stable, financially responsible, and supportive ones
2. We change the educational outcome of hundreds of thousands of students
3. We make it possible for school districts to turn around and change the lives of thousands
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing ad monitoring the website and other social media entities for public communication
- Managing the design, implementation, documentation, training, and troubleshooting of all District web resources: District Internet Website, District Intranet Website, District SharePoint Portal Site, any special district projects in the schools, and all school websites
- Remain current in new and advance web software and design practices and train school webmasters for migration into the new software and procedures
- Coordinate District plans for all website communication
- Monitor, improve, and update the publication and performance of all District websites
- Enforce guidelines, standards, board policies, and state laws as they pertain to all websites within the school district
- Optimize web architecture for navigability
- Maintain, convert, and optimize published documents for online use
- Help school-level webmasters with publishing teacher websites
- Help in training teachers/students for class projects websites
- Track and analyze web traffic
- Maintain brand management guidelines
- Coordinate with appropriate staff to develop major presentation materials
What You Need for this Position
- Knowledge of SQL or MySQL Database queries and functions for custom web reporting and formatting
- Knowledge of IIS and web based authentication (Basic, Forms, Claims Based, Windows)
- Graphic Design experience using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Expression Studio
- Organizational skills in file management
- Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (Expression Studio, Visual Studio, InfoPath, IIS and IIS plugins)
- Experience with SharePoint Services and web part development
- Associate's degree, and/or 3 years of work experience in related field; Bachelor's degree in job related area preferred
- Knowledge & Experience with:
- web technologies, protocols,and tools
- advanced programming experience with HTML
- web authoring, development, and publishing tools
- understanding of communications, marketing, and customer service principles
- computer graphic and multimedia design
- web site content management
- browser compatibility issues
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary (DOE), benefits, the chance to help revolutionize school districts in Michigan, and change the hundreds of students learn.
So, if you are a Webmaster, Web Content Manager, or Web Developer with experience with SQL, MySQL, IIS, HTML SharePoint, Graphic Design, or Microsoft Web Server and/or Development, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.