- Review the consolidated return and provision
- Assist in any M/A activities
- Monitor global tax reporting requirements
- Research tax strategies for foreign and domestic issues
- Consult with an outside CPA Firm for additional needs
Candidates must have at least 10 years of Federal and/or International Tax experience from a large public accounting firm or a large corporation. A CPA and/or MST will be highly preferred. Proficiency in MS Excel and Word as well as tax research software is also required. Travel will be domestic and international of up to 20%.