ATM/ Card Services Technician
* Monitors ATM and Coin Machine networks to ensure 24x7 up-time. If issues arise, takes the lead on seeking immediate remediation results in addition to following all internal communication protocols
* Assists vendors and other Credit Union team members to identify and implement solutions to issues that impact 100% up-time.
* Works as part of the Virtual Services team to troubleshoot and communicate issues related to all other Virtual Services products and access channels.
* Opens new ATM/Debit card accounts on internal and external computer systems, and issues corresponding cards.
* Compiles, verifies and files records and forms to control issuing, blocking or renewal of credit or ATM cards.
* Accountable for ATM/Debit card control including ordering cards, replacement of lost and stolen cards, restricting card usage, issuing additional cards, and processing claims related to illegal card usage by members of other financial institutions.
* Reconciles daily payments and/or adjustments to ensure accurate reporting.
* Assists with updating credit union policies and procedures related to ATM/Debit card services.
* Researches problems related to member accounts, handles inquiries, adds or deletes authorized card users, provides written notice to confirm changes and authorizations.
* Ensures that Credit Union procedures and job tools related to Virtual Services are updated regularly and made available as a resource and reference for other team members.
* Compiles and classifies financial transactions to prepare and post general ledger entries and documents business transactions for ATM/Debit Card daily settlement and adjustment entries.
* Accurately prepares and balances all transactions applicable to this position function on a scheduled basis (i.e. hourly, daily, weekly, monthly).
* Documents all transactions for easy audit trail. Demonstrates ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels.
* Knowledge of credit union and financial institution regulations required, with emphasis on Reg CC and Reg E.
* Other duties may be assigned.