ATM/Card Services Manager
• Manages multiple vendor relationships, product enhancements and new product releases, ensuring products and services are functioning with maximum efficiency.
• Ensures reconciliation of general ledgers from branch personnel, foreign networks, and Virtual Services team members for the ATM/Debit program are completed in a timely manner.
• Assists staff as needed to perform all duties related to ATM/Debit card activities to ensure efficient service to members and team members at all levels.
• Coordinates and trains team members on all software involved in the Virtual Services Team.
• Ensures that credit union procedures and job tools related to ATM/Debit services are updated regularly and made available as a resource and reference for team members.
• Assesses the service effectiveness of the Virtual Services Team on an on-going basis and assists in developing strategies to increase service effectiveness and enhance productivity.
• Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations related to all aspects of Virtual Services team.
• Conducts on-the-job training for team staff. Informs and trains team members about credit union products, services, policies and procedures.
• Assists in establishing long-range team goals.
• Serves as a technical advisor to management for the Virtual Services team.
• Conducts regular staff meetings to review member/staff concerns and explains new ideas or changes to credit union policies and procedures.
• Efficiently cross-sells credit union products and services by explaining features and benefits. Tunes in to members needs through good listening skills.
• Schedules work, answers questions, solves problems, assists with sensitive member relations problems, explains policies and procedures to team members and members.
• Other duties may be assigned.