Job ID: 00151695
Location: CA - Los Angeles
Relocation Provided: None
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Develops and administers Credit Union Intranet and corporate website. Enhances user interface for Internet banking module. Researches and develops emerging Internet based applications.
• Redesigns look and improves functionality of corporate website and Intranet; maintains content, accuracy, consistency and quality.
• Develops overall image of corporate website and internet banking product to reflect branding position of the credit union.
• Addresses security issues for corporate website and Intranet; makes appropriate upgrades and recommendations.
• Analyzes and monitors current performance (technical and quantitative) and usage of corporate website and Intranet.
• Develops and implements contingency plans to limit downtime of website and Intranet.
• Stays abreast of current technology and trends. Makes recommendations for improved member service.
• Conducts competitive analysis of other financial institution websites.
• Performs other functions as assigned.
• Working knowledge of MySQL, PHP, and WordPress preferred.