This newly created Division HR Manager role offers you the opportunity to make an impact as a change leader, including bringing a new level of strategic human resources partnership with divisional senior leadership. You will provide global HR leadership to an organization of about 250, including coaching managers, helping build organizational capabilities, facilitating growth and evolution, and more. You'll showcase your ability to take on exciting challenges: ITW Dynatec is one of the corporation's fastest growing divisions, and we are completing a restructuring initiative to consolidate and streamline operations. We're hiring with an eye to the future, looking for a professional who is driven to grow
To be a good fit for the Division HR Manager opportunity, you will have:
- At least seven years of experience in HR management/leadership positions in multi-national companies. HR experience in Asia/Pacific is preferred.
- Solid HR experience in manufacturing environments, preferably in industrial equipment and service.
- Proven experience in all facets of HR including executive coaching, recruitment, talent development processes, benefit and compensation administration, employee relations, and legal compliance requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders.
- The ability to quickly establish and build trust-based relationships.
ITW Dynatec is a global supplier of adhesive application solutions for industries such as disposable hygiene products, packaging and coating/laminating. ITW Dynatec is part of the Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Value-Added Solutions Group. ITW is a diversified manufacturing company that delivers specialized expertise, innovative thinking and value-added products to meet critical customer needs in a variety of industries. At each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remains strong. ITW has prospered for over 100 years and is one of Fortune 150's "MOST ADMIRED" companies. Family Circle Magazine recently listed Hendersonville, TN, as one of the top ten U.S. towns to live in.