Candidates shall have:
1. Significant documented naval shipboard network system administrator operational experience with a minimum of two (2) afloat tours as an Information Professional officer or senior enlisted.
2. A broad technical experience in the fields of communications and information assurance in an operational environment.
3. In-depth technical understanding of communications systems.
4. Documented experience as a Navy communications/network instructor or qualification as a Navy Master Training Specialist.
Position may require travel.
Position requires a current Security Clearance.
Successful candidates will support legacy and future instructional systems (future spiral variants), develop curriculum, support classroom/lab reconfiguration (software and hardware variants), provide systems maintenance, and functions supporting schoolhouse training requirements.
1. Integrated Logistics Training System Specialist shall submit course completion reports (including individual student profiles, individual student test results, individual student end of course critiques and instructor comment form) using the formats provided by the course curriculum model manager (CCMM) and as approved by the Center for Information Dominance (CID/N7).
2. Provide curriculum review and development/update support (not limited to ADNS or GCCS-M) as directed by CCMM and as approved by Center for Information Dominance (CID/N7).
3. Maintain and update ADNS, GCCS-M, and E2E technical training equipment (TTE) configuration and setup documentation as directed by the CCMM and as approved by CID/N7.
4. Review fleet feedback messages and reports to improve focus of training (e.g., help desk trouble tickets, fleet systems engineering team (FSET) reports, lessons learned messages, etc.).
5. Provide technical training support services and delivery of training of C4I systems
6. Maintain configuration of the CID facility to support training delivery for CID domain requirements.
7. Coordinate with host and fleet coordinators to schedule facilities.
8. Provide local in-port and underway training support, curriculum development, configuration management, and other tasks considered in support of meeting training requirements set forth by CID.
9. Provide CID operations manager(s) support including planning, implementation and execution of fleet concentration area installations and execution.
10. Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.