Property Management Personnel, Inc is a full service staffing company. We provide our clients and candidates with Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire staffing services. Our clients are large luxury apartment communities throughout Los Angeles, Ventura County and Inland Empire. The companies we work with offer excellent opportunities, benefits and career growth potential. We are currently seeking Leasing Consultants with and without experience
We provide our candidates unique opportunities to work and be seen by some of the countries top housing professionals through our temporary services. If you are an experienced Leasing Consultant looking for a new opportunity with in the Property Management industry we can provide you the opportunity to gain the knowledge to make an educated hiring decision. If you do not have have experience we can provide you what you need in achieving your goals in beginning your career in Apartment Management.
Resumes submissions with our company require including a cover letter outlining how your previous experience meets the qualifications for the position for which you are applying. Please include your financial expectations or any other requirements
Leasing Consultant Job Description
- Answer phone and greet both current and prospective residents.
- Qualify prospective residents and complete required paperwork.
- Assist current resident with service requests and other concerns with a professional, helpful and courteous attitude.
- Assist associates in tending to all functions of the Community Office.
- Follow up with prospective residents.
- Tour prospective residents showing all amenities of the community and the apartment homes.
- Lease Apartment Homes and enter a variety of information into computer programs.
- Assist management with resident functions and other related activities.
- Other general office duties.
- Comply with all State, Local and Federal Fair Housing and ADA laws.
- Sales Experience or in person customer service.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible energetic and organized.
- Able to work weekends including Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Ability to multi-task, quickly adapt to change, and a team player.
- Outgoing, warm and friendly.
- Microsoft/WEB based programs.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED minimum.
- Only local candidates please!
Property Management Personnel is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct full background screening on all candidates including; criminal background screening, employment verifications, education verification and verification of any and all certifications.