Associates degree and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Good communication skills; familiarity with word-processing, database, spreadsheet and integrated software applications are required. Qualify for and maintain a Secret security clearance and possess a valid State issued driver's license.
1. Perform purchasing duties including, but not limited to, preparing and executing purchase requested with limited supervision.
2. Advise/recommend end-users on commodities and prepare/review vendor solicitations.
3. Solicit for new vendors, schedule visits, and monitor vendor performance.
4. Track capital assets.
5. Prepare/participate in internal/external audits and interact with other team members to advise and recommend improvements.
6. Coordinate with Shipping/Receiving and Accounting Departments on deliveries and assist in resolving problems.
7. Maintain a filing system for all procurement matters.
8. Comply with governmental law, Company and divisional procurement policies and procedures.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.