Full-Time $120,000 - $160,000
If you are a Regional Sales Manger or Outside Sales professional with experience selling capital equipment, please read on!
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us
1. Industry leading equipment manufacturer
2. Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
3. Success is rewarded
We seek a dynamic self-starter and prefer candidates with experience in selling capital equipment/construction equipment and/or products to the railroads/railroad contractors. We need someone that is results-driven and has documented success in exceeding sales goals and objectives.
- Be responsible for meeting sales revenue and profit targets
- Develop an opportunity plan that is actionable and provides a clear sales strategy for all of our products and services to existing and new accounts within a given geographic region.
- Identify and qualify opportunities; develop and drive sales strategy
- Craft proposals; respond to RFPs and RFIs as appropriate
- Travel 60-75% to visit clients and prospects.
What You Need for this Position
- Selling high cost capital or construction equipment
- Experience selling to industrial or commercial accounts
- Documented success exceeding sales goals
- Railroad industry experience preferred
What's In It for You
Additionally we offer;
- Car allowance
- Career advancement opportunities
So, if you are a Regional Sales Manger or Outside Sales professional with experience selling capital equipment, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Job ID: BA-1130368
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: BA-1130368 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Brendan Andersen | Director of Recruiting | CyberCoders
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.