Based in Seattle, this field leadership role has responsibility over 3 profit centers and 4 P&L’s in the Northwest, revenue is close to $80 million.
We seek a sales facing leader with the ability to drive both operations and business development, focusing on strategic growth.
Direct Reports include tenured Managing Director’s, Recruiting Managers, BDM’s, Engagement MGR’s,
and nearly 500 consultants on billing, including staff augmentation and projects.
This is a unique opportunity to step into a highly profitable and visible region, with a well-respected global staffing leader.
Ideal Candidate must have 10 plus years of agency background.
Base $180+, OTE $250+. Relocation will be considered for the right candidate.
• Function as a strategic business advisor to the senior leadership team of each office and practice unit on strategic and emerging staffing trends.
• Lead strategic staffing discussions with office leaders and HR partners to ensure recruiting objectives support business unit needs.
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies/outreach programs that:
o Enable GolinHarris to fill critical roles in a timely fashion
o Identify key hiring sources resulting in a strong talent pipeline.
o Produces high quality/top caliber candidates
• Recruit, interview and recommend qualified senior level candidates for existing and potential openings.
• Manage, develop and evaluate a team of recruiting professionals across the United States with a primary goal of earning a high level of credibility as an effective and responsive internal consulting group.
• Establish and monitor various reporting metrics/statistics to show the effectiveness of the recruiting team’s efforts in meeting the hiring needs of the brands in a cost effective manner.
• Oversee and directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms including negotiating and controlling employment related fees.
• Maintains records on recruiting activities as required for governmental reporting.
• Responsible for special project recruitment initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
This ideal candidate must be an energetic, forward thinking and creative individual who is solution focused. Must have a strong client focus and be able to build strong relationships with senior management and people at all levels of the organization. In addition this individual must be decisive, possess a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail-oriented perspective. Must be collaborative and a team player as well as having the experience in managing a team and be a hands on influence.
Must have proven ability to:
• Create, develop and implement recruiting strategy/programs to attract top talent.
• Must be fluent in the digital and social networking space.
• Lead a recruiting function in a fast paced and client focused environment.
• Recruit, develop and retain recruiting staff.
• Must have strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.