This position supports the new AT&T Digital Life business.
Working as a Business Development Manager Sr., you will be responsible for the construction of the value proposition, the business case, negotiation, pricing, and terms conditions in conjunction with the core account teams. The primary focus of this job is to oversee the sales process, working with all the key players, to deliver a proposal to the client that will secure the contract.
- Works closely with the core account teams to determine the scope, objective, sales messages, and solution that make up the proposed solution.
- Attempts to maximize companies' possible financial outcome through negotiating within legal limitations.
- Responsible for the construction of the value proposition, the business case, negotiation, pricing, and terms conditions.
- The primary focus of this job is to oversee the sales process, working with all the key players, to deliver a proposal to the client that will secure the contract.
- Works on long life cycle deal development.
- Supports sales and marketing efforts by identifying, creating, and developing a business and sales strategy for a potential customer by identifying critical business factors with customer's senior management.
- Facilitates negotiation with customer's executive team to maximize financial outcome.
- Position interfaces System-wide and has cross functional cross functional responsibility.
- Position plans integration and implementation of new technology for customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with top executives in targeted major companies.
- Provides strategic direction to ensure program and project development is in line with current organizational direction.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Assist in identifying, managing and closing potential international partners to launch the service Digital Life in their respective countries. This includes the evaluation of business opportunities and potential partners around the World. Responsibilities also include work with potential partners to evaluate the opportunity to test, trial and launch the service in their countries. This includes support developing the commercial offer and business cases. This position will also help manage the sales funnel and coordinate visits.
Location - Atlanta, GA. No relocation is available and candidate must be located in Atlanta, GA.
- Excellent client interfacing skills.
- Program/Project Management, Process Design experience.
- Strong Analytics skills.
- Excellent Negotiating and Communications skills.
- Strong understanding of technology
- Strong business case and commerical background
- Ability to travel and work odd hours due to international clients
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business
- Strong negotiating skills
- Knowledge of AT&T operational processes and systems
- Experience with large customer accounts