To lead and direct the overall operations of the facility in accordance with customer needs, government regulations and Company policies, with focus on maintaining excellent care for the residents/patients while achieving the facility's business objectives.
- Must be a Licensed Administrator and currently licensed by the State
- Completion of Bachelors Degree or appropriate education to meet State licensure requirements, and at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Completion of the company EDIT Program and/or prior experience as an Executive Director
- Must possess basic computer skills, including e-mail use
- Must be able to travel, including overnight stays
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
When you build your career with Golden Living, you'll discover that each aspect of everything we do is focused on the patients and the residents we serve. Here you'll have the technology and resources that are essential to making a difference. You'll also help shape a culture that is built upon teamwork and shared ideas. We're one of the nation's leading providers of skilled nursing care and inpatient and outpatient therapies. With your talent, we will continue to deliver outstanding care to every patient and resident we serve.
Delivering the best possible care for our patients means building the best team. That's why we're committed to helping talented professionals like you achieve your professional goals on every level with:
- Management and clinical career ladders
- Ongoing education through Golden University
- Paid CEU and certification support
- Leadership training opportunities
- Company-paid training and certification
- Mentoring programs and more
We are always seeking skilled professionals who are ready to take pride in their work and grow their expertise. We'll reward your dedication with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off and more. Join us and contribute your energy, experience and knowledge to redefining the future of care. Apply today!All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status. Drug-Free Workplace.