Sports Governing Body - Manager, Multi-Media
- Location: New York, NY
- JobID: JW-453234609
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing, executing and managing the day to day social media strategy.
- In collaboration with conference colleagues, work with media partners to integrate social media into/onto every platform.
- and distribute regular reports to senior management.
- Execute any sponsor obligations, provide post campaign analysis (i.e. unique page views, traffic during promotion, length of time on the site).
- Social media expertise
- Minimum of five years of professional work experience, with at least two years in social media
- BA or BS required
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms
- Proven ability to generate content (video, blog posts and commentary)
- Experience building and implementing social media campaigns
- Demonstrate history of growing and maintaining strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and partners with varying interests
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision while maintaining excellent attention to detail
Location: New York, NY
JobsInSports.com, the mostup-to-date sports job board on the Internet, is assisting more than 4,000 sports employers including major and minor league professional sports franchises throughout the Midwest/Central Region as they look to hire for their most important front office departments including:
JobsInSports.com offers sports careers that are available nationwide from Internships through Executive positions and every level in between! You can have access to thousands of sports employment openings that are available today with industry leaders, professional organizations and NBA, NFL,NHL, MLS, WNBA, MLB & NASCAR teams, as well as minor league organizations.