Houston, TX; Houston Heights, TX
Full-Time $90,000 - $110,000
Are you a BizTalk developer with HIPPA/HL7/EDI experience?
Based in Houston, TX, a fast-paced eHealthcare firm is in search of a Microsoft BizTalk Developer. This is a collaborative environment where you'll have the opportunity to create and deploy new Integration applications that are crucial to keep our products as successful as they have been thus far. You'll be able to continue to grow as the firm expands and will be part of a team that treats each other like family.
The last year has been one of the strongest in the company's history, and they're looking for motivated and teamwork-oriented folks to join in their growth as they continue adding new features to their award-winning CRM and build custom solutions for their clients.
Qualified applicants should have 2+ years of experience designing and developing BizTalk apps.
- Microsoft BizTalk development experience
- Medical industry / HIPAA experience (HIPAA 835 interface, HL7, EDI) is a big plus
- Other bonus skills include: BizTalk Messaging experience, .NET app development experience, and any other kind of software/application development experience
- Work from home 1-2 days a week
- Relocation assistance
- The ability take ownership of all new BizTalk application development responsibilities
- Casual yet fast paced, technology driven environment
- Salary range of $80-90k
We are conducting interviews this week so APPLY TODAY!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Job ID: DB-DallasBizTalk
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: DB-DallasBizTalk -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Michael Menalis | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.