Commerce Casino is holding interviews for dealers with prior dealing experience or a certification of completion from dealer school, specifically in California games and Blackjack. This is a full-time position. Candidate must be flexible to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
The first round of interviews will be held on Thursday, September 12 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. You must apply online via this portal before attending the interview session and indicate whether you desier to be considered for California games, Blackjack games, or both.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains and enforces integrity of all games consistent with company and departmental dealing procedures.
2. Understands and is responsible for department and Company policy and procedure pertaining to all games, and Dealing Procedure Manual.
3. Deals all games in an effective and concise manner, pursuant to departmental dealing Procedures.
4. Follows collections procedures and determine that collections are properly obtained and recorded.
5. Greets players and provide excellent customer service. Assist customers in any customer service requests, i.e., calling for food server, porter or supervisor.
6. When pushed, informs dealer next on rotation of information which could effect gaming operation.
7. Notifies Floorperson or Shift Manager of any discrepancy or mistake in the games.
8. Notifies Floorperson or Shift Manager of any situations which could disrupt the flow of the game, create a potentially hazardous condition, or of any suspicious activity.
9. Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
10. Performs other additional duties as assigned or required.
Work Experience Required: Previous dealing experience or certification of completion from dealers school.
Education: High School Diploma, equivalent certificate and/or one year dealing experience.
Physical Requirements: Able to sit in 40 minutes at a time, up to 8 hours per day, and be able to lift up to 25 pounds for various job related duties.
Knowledge Required: Strong verbal and interpersonal skills; successful completion of dealing audition and/or completion of in-house dealer training.