Full-Time $60,000 - $90,000
Civil Engineer - Design Engineer - Land Development, Site Design, Urban Planning
If you are a 3+ year Civil Engineer with land development and site design experience with an aptitude for CAD platforms, please read on!
We have been in business serving greater Houston area for over 10 years. We are a young and dynamic engineering company, with a good reputation in the Houston area. We are growing! We are currently looking for another player to join our strong team of engineers! If you are a mid-level Civil Engineer and have been out in the field for 3+ years working on land development and site design projects in the private sector, but is familiar with the City of Houston and/or Harris County, we want to hear from you!
Relocation assistance is available!
You will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of progressive experience in land and site development experience and Municipality Utility District projects and working with agency approvals with municipalities, such as City of Houston, Harris County, and Harris County Flood Control
- Strong AutoCAD knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Team and casual environment and challenging work projects
- Growth opportunity
So if you are a 3+ year degreed Civil Engineer with land development and site design experience with an aptitude for CAD platforms, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Job ID: SK-CVLENG-TX
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: SK-CVLENG-TX -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Sophia Koo | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.