Garden Grove, CA; Westminster, CA
Full-Time $30,000 - $55,000
Commercial Audio and Video Installer
We are a stable, growing, commercial audio/video integration firm looking for Experienced Audio/Video Technicians who have a strong will to succeed. We have an outstanding company reputation and offer numerous opportunities to go to free trainings!
You will have at least 3 years in-field commercial audio and video installation experience of an Intermediate to Advanced level. We are only considering candidates already local to the Garden Grove, CA area.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Perform comprehensive, onsite audiovisual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, satellite, telephone systems, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems, and some programming based on experience
• Perform cable pull paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables
• Install Crestron, Lutron and AMX control systems
• Install video conferencing system including Polycom and Tandberg
• Assist with structural installation of displays, screens and projectors
• Maintain daily communication with Lead Installation Technician, Project Manager and Installation Manager on status of projects and task lists
• Travel to off-site corporate locations as part of system installation is required
• Participate in industry training sessions, seminars and conventions is required
• Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding customer interaction
What's In It For You:
• Excellent salary & benefits, including health insurance & retirement planning.
• Professional, exciting, and fun work environment with great clients
• Challenging work in a team atmosphere that encourages accountability, pride in workmanship, and success, along with personal & team growth.
If you are ready to work for an amazing company with great benefits and already possess extensive custom audio/video installation experience then we look forward to your resume!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Job ID: SB-Inst-GG
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: SB-Inst-GG -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Sharon Brown | Senior Recruiter | CyberCoders
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.