OneSubsea provides a comprehensive, reliable, in-house suite of subsea technologies in the industry and has expansive reservoir and production knowledge. This combination establishes it as the leading provider of production systems and life of field services. OneSubsea additionally leverages Cameron's flow control expertise, process technologies and world-class manufacturing and aftermarket capabilities, along with Schlumberger's petro-technical leadership, reservoir and production technology, and R&D capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement best practices in manufacturing technologies with emphasis on machining, tooling and fixtures across all the facilities. Breakdown the machining of different parts into key features that allow for standardizing how we make those features.
- Simplify and standardize the process of generating optimal NC programs by working with engineering 3-D models and the CAM software.
- Implement ease of sharing of the libraries by using feature based machining.
- Develop benchmarks on machining our key features as well as the cycle time on prove-outs for new components for the different facilities and work with them on improvement plans.
- Evaluate and provide input into AFEs that deal with purchase of capital equipment.
- Domain expert in the latest relevant manufacturing technologies especially machining. Knowledgeable of all Subsea facilities manufacturing capabilities and stay aware of competitive intelligence for opportunities to increase manufacturing capabilities and ability to meet industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering or related technical field (essential)
- Master's Degree in the above (preferred)
- Direct involvement with the justification, specification, procurement, and implementation of leading edge manufacturing equipment and automation.
- Experience in complex, discrete manufacturing environments a must.
- Detailed knowledge of the latest machining technologies and the tooling and fixtures.
- Superb understanding of the best practices in taking an engineering drawing and converting into a first article manufactured part.
- Understanding of welding technologies or high pressure testing (10,000-30,000 psi) a plus.
- Proven record of working with different levels within a facility from the shop floor to the plant manager on implementing improvements in manufacturing technology.
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent organization skills and have the aptitude to identify the issues in manufacturing technologies and specify the right skills (whether external or internal) needed to implement the solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate principled leadership with sound business ethics and consistency with principles, values, and behavior
- Effective oral and written communication, with excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Always on the look-out for new ways of doing the same thing
- Project Management skills
Our global network of employees delivers products and services to meet the most complex challenges and the qualified candidate must be able to support this environment. OneSubsea offers a professional challenge, satisfaction, and flexibility along with a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package. For more information on OneSubsea, please visit our website at www.OneSubsea.com. OneSubsea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.