Our Retail Sales Leaders are in the best position to model the delivery of T-Mobile's "staying connected" Retail promise for the team members. In this role, you'll also set the service standard for the Sales Associate team, drawing on your creativity and insight to make the most of each customer's T-Mobile experience.
OPPORTUNITY- YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE
As a Retail Sales Leader, you'll function as a lead member of the Retail Sales Associate team, encouraging cross-team collaboration and setting the standard for performance. This is your chance to shine! With insight and grace, you'll model effective approaches for interacting with different customer types. Plus, keenly focused on cultivating an outstanding customer experience, you'll help manage wait time on the sales floor and create an inviting store atmosphere that'll be a great work environment too! Your ability to juggle these responsibilities and meet your personal sales goals at the same time will make for a rewarding day-to-day work experience and real career momentum.
TALENT SUITABILITY- ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Our best Retail Sales Leaders lead by example, modeling outstanding customer service skills and encouraging team member development. These talented pros are customer-focused team players and they encourage a level of excellence in work standards from their team members for which they themselves set the bar. In this multi-dimensional role, you'll provide customer sales assistance alongside the Retail Sales Associates but also act as "manager on duty" when necessary. If this kind of multi-tasking position sounds like the kind of challenge you'd relish, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Retail Sales Leader, you are responsible for building effective teams, setting performance direction, holding others accountable, delegating, motivating, and coaching and developing others. Also accountable for driving results and leading through change. You will be asked to:
- Encourage customer confidence by making the store experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Maximize customer experience per customer visit by "solving the whole problem" (as opposed to pushing products).
- Maintain the visual appeal of your store.
- Make the most effective use of store displays and interactive devices for each of your customers.
- Use your time well, even when not serving customers (e.g., store upkeep, refresher training).
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Develop customer relationships, maintaining contact between store visits.
Previous retail or customer service-oriented experience
- Clear and persuasive verbal and written communication
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to the range of shopping types
- Grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity for understanding inter-team conflicts and escalating when necessary
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Basic computer skills
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
- Availability for flexible scheduling
- High School Diploma and GED required
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered
America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Click here to learn more about working in our Retail stores by watching this video featuring our employees.
Req Number: 13015651