LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, or equivalent combination of academic/technical/certification training and associated work experience and 2 or more years of directly-related experience in Human Resources. Must possess effective written and oral communication skills; working knowledge of MS Word Office and integrated HR software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work within deadlines. Demonstrated understanding/application of Benefits, Disability/Workers Compensation, and FMLA administration. Experience in Compensation Administration and ADA compliance desired. Position may require occasional travel. Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance.
• Processes salary and personnel actions for newhires and current employees.
• Performs HRMS Administration: enter and maintain all employee data (new hires, terms, transfers, salary changes, personal data, etc.); facilitate weekly ADP benefits data and deduction interfaces; audit employee data in the HRMS; coordinate with field HR Representatives to resolve employee issues.
• Compensation Administration: participates in external audits; supports compensation planning including wage analysis, salary forecasting, SCA and DOL compliance, establishing job codes and maintaining salary structure. Supports Annual Merit cycle.
• Pension Plan: Assists corporate with administration of defined contribution plan including administering retiree medical plan, maintaining HR records, answering employee and/or dependents’ questions on a variety of HR related issues.
• Administers leave programs, including military, disability and Worker’s Comp related leave.
• Prepares and maintain weekly and monthly personnel reports including headcounts, turnover, and escalation rates.
• Serves as a liaison between employees and URS corporate on 401(k) Savings and ESPP programs.
• Conducts new hire orientation, and departing employee outprocessing; coordinate annual enrollment presentations.
• Maintains employee personnel records.