San Francisco, CA; South San Francisco, CA
Full-Time $65,000 - $80,000
What you need for this position:
What you'll be doing:
What's in it for you:
So, if you are a Product Marketing Manager with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
Top 3 Reasons to Work with Us
(1) Work in historic downtown Boston for a rising star in the industry! our growth and traction in our unique niche means career growth opportunities for you.
(2) Engage daily with the best and brightest! We only hire passionate people who are the best at what they do!
(3) We offer a good work life balance including flexible scheduling and the opportunity for occasionally working remotely.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the "message" and positioning of our products. You need to have a strong understanding of the customer, the problems our customers face, and to work on creating marketing collateral and messaging to convey our exciting and unique solutions to those problems in a compelling way. A large part of the role will be to manage and create product messaging and content across multiple communication channels.
What You Need for this Position
Attention to detail, self-motivation, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
Other requirements for consideration include:
• 3+ years of software product marketing experience
• Bachelor’s in business or marketing
• Very strong written communication skills
• Experience with webinars a major plus
• Excellent people and management skills
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary + benefits package
- Flexible scheduling with occasional work remote opportunities
- Business Casual dress code
So, if you are a 3+ year experience Product Marketing Manager who enjoys a client facing role and who has experience with creating unique marketing collateral, we'd like to chat with you! Please apply today.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Job ID: KO-pmm-MA
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: KO-pmm-MA -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Katherine Opie | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
Copyright © 1999 - 2013. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.