Our primary focus is national travel contracts, per diem and travel per diem assignments at our contracted healthcare facilities. The majority of our contracts and per diem assignments are in acute hospitals, surgery centers and some psychiatric facilities.
Medical One Staffers, Inc. provides top-pay, excellent benefits and a strong support team. We work hard to match medical professionals with facilities that fit their needs and personality. Both travel and per diem healthcare positions are available in exciting locations all over the United States.
Medical One Staffers, Inc. has a very high retention rate because our professionals and clients are happy with our services. They both know they are going to get quality treatment when working with our staff and can reach their placement specialist or support staff 24/7. Please feel free to give us a call and see for yourself!
Medical One Staffers, Inc. offers a unique approach. Our customized benefits package truly sets us apart from our competition. From free private housing, a subsidy allowance if you have your own lodging, to the best medical insurance packages in the industry. We also offer all kinds of reimbursements and travel stipends to get you to your new destination. Most importantly, you always know you are going to be compensated at the highest pay possible when working with Medical One Staffers, Inc.
- Highest pay and best benefits in the industry
- Private, furnished, all inclusive housing or a subsidy (based on geographic location) if you arrange your own lodging
- Tax Advantage Plan - This plan gives all eligible travelers (that qualify with IRS guidelines), an extra per diem allowance for everyday living expenses. Please contact one of our Placement Specialist for more details
- Free Medical and dental insurance through Blue Cross to our full time professionals. We also offer family insurance packages and take the difference in cost out of your pay weekly.
- We carry Professional Liability insurance for all of our professionals.
- Travel allowance and state license reimbursements available. (ask your Placement Specialist for details)
- 24/7 relationship with your Placement Specialist