This Facilities Project Engineering position will provide engineering expertise in support of reservoir development and ongoing operations with focus on value optimization.
- Managing surface infrastructure projects from conception through implementation, including pipelines, compressor stations, pumping stations, and oil/water/gas separation, conditioning and processing facilities.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and refurbishing existing surface infrastructure elements for optimum utilization.
- Project planning and management for safe execution of projects with predictable cost, schedule and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in design of onshore oilfield and gas processing facilities.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety, including safety considerations in engineering design, recommendations, and operability.
- Demonstrated ability to work within multidiscipline team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to independently drive projects to successful completion.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences within the business.
- Experience in use of formal project management processes.
- Ability to make technically and economically sound recommendations with incomplete information and in the time required.
- Proficiency in hydraulic analysis, equipment sizing/design, and system design.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Proficiency in or ability to learn applicable technical and economic analysis software.
- Working knowledge of the following in context of upstream oil and gas operations:
- OSHA Process Safety Management elements and typical safety program requirements
- Industry codes and standards (ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, ASME Section 8, Div. 1 Pressure Vessel Code, etc.)
- Typical rotating and stationary equipment
- Typical materials of construction e. Process control elements and systems
- Working knowledge of reliability engineering principles and life cycle cost analysis.
- Prior experience in design & construction of DOT regulated pipelines.
- Familiarity with permitting requirements.